Dr. Indrawan Nugroho

Daftar isi dari beberapa artikel ataupun video tentang Dr. Indrawan Nugroho
Kategori : Judul : Dr. Indrawan Nugroho Type : Video Status : Ongoing Nama Blog : dojotubeserver Posted by : No Name Tipe website : Blogger Updated on : October 16, 2021

Keyword Serach Google :


 I am the CEO and Co-founder of CIAS, a hands-on innovation consulting firm on a mission to enable corporate talents to design, develop, and deploy innovation to drive business performance.


I love to learn and share corporate innovation stories as you may find in this channel. If you wish to invite me to speak at your company please get in touch with my team by sending an email to info@cias.co. To learn more about my consulting services, please visit www.cias.co


Follow me at:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/indrawannugroho/

https://www.instagram.com/indrawannugroho/


Dr. Indrawan Nugroho

Rekomendasi Di Lihat


Comments


A-Z List cari Informasi berdasarkan abjad A-Z
Copyright © Dojo Tube Server. All Rights Reserved

Dojo Tube Server Dojo Tube Server adalah tempat Nonton video yang di share dari you tube ke blog

Theme Design by Baca Manga